Halo Engagement Rings
What is a Halo Engagement Ring?
A halo ring features a frame of diamonds or gemstones that surround a center stone. Many love this style because of its ability to enlarge the look of the center diamond or gemstone. A high-carat diamond can look even larger, and a smaller stone can look much bigger with a halo.
There are a few things to consider with this gorgeous design to find the ring that's right for you.
- A traditional diamond paired with more diamonds surrounding the larger stone is a classic look. But a color diamond or gemstone is an exciting alternative for the center stone. Alternatively, color diamonds or gems make a gorgeous halo for a white diamond center.
Explore the Halo Color Options
Number of Halos
- Choose a ring with one halo for a more subdued look. But for extra drama, two or more halos is the perfect choice. Some designs even have metal frames around the stones in the halo for a distinctive design.
- Like white diamonds, white gold is a popular choice for halo engagement rings.
- The color of the metal complements the diamonds and can make them appear larger.
- Depending on your personal taste or the color of your diamonds or gemstones, yellow or rose gold are gorgeous options. And if you can't decide, consider a two-tone design!