Shopping Online for an Engagement Ring
Are you thinking about shopping online for an engagement ring?
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you make such an important purchase from the comfort of your own home.
- Online ring shopping has become more common and more secure, so you can shop with confidence.
- Figuring out your future wife's ring size first will help you make the right purchase from the start.
- Look into shipping options - either sent straight to your home or to a local KAY Jewelers.
- Sign up for KAY emails to learn about shipping discounts and online deals!
- If you are choosing a diamond ring, start there. Use your personal tastes and the 4Cs to make sure it's up to your standard.
- Look into the variety of shapes and cuts available and how that'll change the overall appearance of the ring.
- Research the different types of metal available including all the colors of gold.
- Do you want a plain band or something more ornate? Check the product description for side views to get a complete look at all the ring's design elements.
- Choose a ring that is already designed or use Kay.com's ring building features to make it your own.
Just to note...many couples will do their homework online, then come to the store to see the ring in person. Pre-shopping online is a great way to figure out what style of ring and the type of diamond she prefers.