Protecting Your Ring
Learn more about your options to ensure that the ring stays as lovely as the day you got it.
An engagement ring is perhaps the most special piece of jewelry a woman will receive in her lifetime. Protecting the ring from damage and loss is something every couple should consider seriously. Make sure you and your spouse are both aware of your options. It is important that you read and review any documentation associated with a warranty, guarantee or service plan.
WARRANTIES & GUARANTEES
- These terms may be used interchangeably and they generally mean the same thing - an agreement from the jeweler that your ring is covered against damage or loss.
- Sometimes the cost of this protection is included in the total price of the ring, or it may be an additional fee.
- When you purchase your diamond ring from Kay Jewelers, you will receive a Lifetime Diamond Guarantee that protects your diamond, provided 6-month inspections are performed by a Kay jewelry consultant. See all of the terms and conditions for our Lifetime Diamond Guarantee here.
- In between scheduled visits, you are welcome to come to Kay Jewelers anytime to have your ring cleaned and inspected - at no charge.
EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN
- For an extra charge, this plan will provide additional protection for your jewelry.
- The plan covers popular services such as setting adjustments, resizing and more.
- Those with active lifestyles may like the peace of mind that comes with this plan.
- Find more information on KAY's Extended Service Plan here.