I do to-dos
Before forever begins, start here
Honeymoon Gift Ideas
If you want to get jewelry for the bride, you’re probably thinking of something for the wedding day. But what about the honeymoon? The bride might buy a couple of new outfits for the honeymoon, but maybe she didn’t think about jewelry. Honeymoon jewelry is a unique gift with an extra thoughtful touch. It’s something she can enjoy during the trip and long after. Below are a few gift ideas for honeymoon jewelry for the bride:
• Beach Jewelry: After all the stress of wedding planning, it’s no wonder beaches are such a popular honeymoon destination. Consider some fun beach jewelry for the bride! Gold anklets, a palm tree necklace, or jewelry with seashell designs are all excellent options.
• A Smartwatch: Maybe the bride and groom prefer adventuring over relaxing on the beach. A smartwatch with GPS, activity tracking, and more is a great accessory for hiking through mountains or traversing state parks. Plus, the bride can continue to use the watch long after she comes home.
• State Jewelry: If the happy couple is staying in the US for their honeymoon, consider state jewelry like a necklace or charm. It’s a simple and understated way to capture their trip, and every time the bride wears the jewelry she can remember her honeymoon.
• Charms: Wedding-themed charm bracelets are a fun and popular gift for brides. But what about a honeymoon-themed charm bracelet? Find charms that represent their destination for a pretty and playful gift. Or give a few charms that the bride can add to an existing bracelet.
• For a Night Out: The bride and groom will probably treat themselves to some fancy dinners or even go dancing on their honeymoon. A pair of gold hoop earrings, a gemstone necklace, bangle bracelet, or a statement ring are perfect for going out. Find something that complements her style to make the bride feel extra special. Check out our honeymoon jewelry that's perfect for a night out.