Sterlingjewelers.com Closing Help & Faqs
I see SterlingJewelers.com is no longer available. Will I still be able to shop at my local Sterling Family of Jewelers ("Sterling Family") store?
- Yes, as a Sterling Family customer you will still be able to shop at your local LeRoy's, Weisfield, J.B. Robinson, and Marks & Morgan stores.
How do I return the SterlingJewelers.com order I received recently?
- Our return policy will remain unchanged. If you're not happy with your online purchase, you can return it to or exchange it at any Sterling Family store location for up to 60 days after purchase (however, watches may be returned or exchanged within 30 days). You may also return the purchase to SterlingJewelers.com using the information provided on your packing slip.
Can I use my gift card purchased on SterlingJewelers.com at another Sterling Family jewelry location?
- Yes! A Sterling Family gift card can be used in LeRoy's, Weisfield, J.B. Robinson, and Marks & Morgan physical stores.
I earned rewards on a recent SterlingJewelers.com purchase. Where can I redeem these rewards?
- Rewards can be redeemed in LeRoy's, Weisfield, J.B. Robinson, and Marks & Morgan physical stores.
I wanted to look up an order I placed a couple months ago. Where can I see my Sterling Family order history?
- Our Customer Care team or a local store associate will be more than happy to assist you with looking up your order history. Please call us at (800) 527-8029 or visit your local LeRoy's, Weisfield, J.B. Robinson, or Marks & Morgan store location.
How do I register my existing Sterling Family credit card on Kay.com for future purchases?
- As a Sterling Family customer, you will need to create a Kay online profile on Kay.com using the "Sign In" button located at the top of the website. If you currently have a Kay online profile, you do not need to create another one.
- After signing in to your Kay online profile, you will notice that the "Sign In" button becomes a "My Account" button. Click the "My Account" button and register your Sterling Family credit card using the "My Credit Card" sidebar link located on the left side of the "My Account" page.
- On the "My Credit Card" register page, if you forgot your Sterling Family credit card account number, you can look it up using the "Look Up Your Store Credit Card Account Number" collapsible located below the "Register Your Store Credit Card" collapsible. After entering the necessary information, simply follow the account lookup instructions on the webpage to complete the registration process.
How do I use my Sterling Family credit card to make a purchase on Kay.com?
- During checkout the Sterling Family credit card option can be selected from the credit card dropdown in step 4 (Payment) if the credit card has been registered in the "My Credit Card" section of "My Account." You can also checkout as a guest as long as you know your Sterling Family credit card account number and other personal details (birthdate, social security number, etc.). If you do not know your Sterling Family credit card account number, you can look it up in the "My Credit Card" section of the "My Account" page.
How do I make payments on my Sterling Family credit card account?
- Click the footer link at the bottom of the Kay.com website titled "Manage Your Credit Card Account." On this page, click the correct "Manage Account" button with your credit card service provider: Comenity or Genesis. You will be brought to their website where you can manage your Sterling Family credit card account.
If you'd like to make a payment on your Sterling Family of Jewelers credit account, update your statement address, or have any other credit concerns, select the image below that matches your Sterling Family of Jewelers Card.
(note: You will need to create a login and password separate from your Sterlingjewelers.com online profile)