Shopping Online for an Engagement Ring
I do to-dos
Before forever begins, start here
Are you thinking about shopping online for an engagement ring?
Are you thinking about shopping online for an engagement ring? Many couples do their homework online and then come to the store to see the ring in person. Pre-shopping online is a great way to start, but if you want to purchase online too, here are some tips.
- Online ring shopping has become more common and more secure, so you can shop with confidence. KAY even offers a ship to store option so your significant other doesn’t accidentally find the package!
- Figuring out your future wife's ring size first will help you make the right purchase from the start.
- Look into shipping options - either sent straight to your home or to a local KAY Jewelers.
- Sign up for KAY emails to learn about shipping discounts and online deals!
- If you are choosing a diamond ring, begin by learning about the 4Cs. This will help you find the best quality diamond in your budget.
Explore the different shapes and cuts available to discover the ones that suit your partner’s style best. From there, you can explore different ring styles.
It helps to start with the right metal color. Does your significant other prefer white, yellow, or rose gold? If you aren’t sure, white gold is a popular choice and a good place to start.
Do you want a simple design, or something more ornate? Modern or vintage-inspired? Check all image views so you can get a good idea of what the ring will look like.
If you can’t find the right one, try our Create Your Own Engagement Ring feature! You can start with a popular style or create your own. With so many details and options available, you’re sure to make something gorgeous.
Just to note...many couples will do their homework online, then come to the store to see the ring in person. Pre-shopping online is a great way to figure out what style of ring and the type of diamond she prefers.