Jewelry Gifts for Relationship Milestones: Early On & Beyond
You may not be quite ready to pop the question, but you still want to celebrate your relationship and your partner. Relationship milestones are the perfect opportunity to give a gift that expresses how you feel. Consider these ideas for common relationship milestones.
Early on: 3 - 6 months
If things are off to a good start, don't wait for a holiday to make your partner feel special! This isn't the time to go big, so choose a gift that is sweet and simple. Keep your partner's taste in mind, and consider these ideas:
- Charm bracelet: This is a gift you can continue to add on to for occasion and years to come.
- A simple pendant: A versatile necklace will get lots of wear, and lots of love.
- Sterling silver or gold studs: Another versatile accessory, earrings are a winning gift.
Further along: 6 months to 1 year
You've been together long enough to really learn what your significant other does and doesn't like. Use this to your advantage to get them something personal. Here are a few ideas:
- A necklace with a symbolic charm: This could reflect a nickname you have, an inside joke, or a special date you shared.
- Diamond studs: Diamonds carry a lot of symbolism, and instantly tell a person "I love you." This sparking gift will be cherished for years.
- A birthstone ring: Birthstones add a personal touch to an already beautiful gift. It could even be a promise ring to symbolize your commitment.
Happy together: 1 year or more
You grow closer every day, and you want a gift that will really melt your partner’s heart. One year is a big milestone, so consider your choices carefully. The previous ideas would work, but consider these too: