Jewelry Gifts for Relationship Milestones: Early On & Beyond
Jewelry designed to delight every time
You may not be quite ready to pop the question, but you still want to celebrate your relationship and your partner. Relationship milestones are the perfect opportunity to give a gift that expresses how you feel. Consider these ideas for common relationship milestones.
Early on: 3 - 6 months
If things are off to a good start, don't wait for a holiday to make your partner feel special! This isn't the time to go big, so choose a gift that is sweet and simple. Keep your partner's taste in mind, and consider these ideas:
- Charm bracelet: This is a gift you can continue to add on to for occasion and years to come.
- A simple pendant: A versatile necklace will get lots of wear, and lots of love.
- Sterling silver or gold studs: Another versatile accessory, earrings are a winning gift.
Further along: 6 months to 1 year
You've been together long enough to really learn what your significant other does and doesn't like. Use this to your advantage to get them something personal. Here are a few ideas:
- A necklace with a symbolic charm: This could reflect a nickname you have, an inside joke, or a special date you shared.
- Diamond studs: Diamonds carry a lot of symbolism, and instantly tell a person "I love you." This sparking gift will be cherished for years.
- A birthstone ring: Birthstones add a personal touch to an already beautiful gift. It could even be a promise ring to symbolize your commitment.
Happy together: 1 year or more
You grow closer every day, and you want a gift that will really melt your partner’s heart. One year is a big milestone, so consider your choices carefully. The previous ideas would work, but consider these too: