GOLD EXCHANGE PROCESS
If you have gold or platinum jewelry you just don't wear anymore, we'll take it and you'll get paid for it! Follow these simple steps, and you're good to go.
Few Things to Remember
- We buy jewelry made of precious gold (10K, 14K, 18K, 22K or 24K gold or European equivalent) or anything made of platinum 900 or 950.
- If your unwanted jewelry is set with diamonds or color stones, you should have those removed before sending your gold or platinum to us. We can't return or compensate you for any diamonds or color stones you send.
- We only accept used jewelry; not anything new or that appears to be new.
- Don't send investment metals - ingots, coins, bullion or bars.
- We do accept dental gold, scrap gold, gold flakes and gold nuggets.
- Prices for gold and platinum are set daily. We update our prices every day at 10 a.m. ET based on the London Fix - which sets the price based on two daily bidding sessions in London.
- You must be registered for the KAY Gold Exchange, don't just send us a package.
1. The most competitive offer for your items. We pay the most competitive prices for your gold or platinum - whether you send us just one item or several items!
2. Peace of mind. We record your items being unpacked and processed and we post the video to your online account for viewing on KayJewelersGoldExchange.com
3. Satisfaction guaranteed. Receive fast payment at the best rate available! If you are not happy with our offer, your items will be returned to you FREE!
QUESTIONS ABOUT GOLD EXCHANGE?
Click here to view our FAQS.