Jewelry for your Little Black Dress
Jewelry to Accessorize a Little Black Dress
The Little Black Dress is fundamental in nearly every woman's closet. To discover what jewelry will pair best with the style of your dress, follow this decision flow:
Does it have long sleeves?
- If the sleeves are loose, try dangle earrings or hoops with a statement ring.
- If the dress sleeves are tight, go for a cuff or bangle worn over the sleeve.
Is it sleeveless?
- Choose a tennis bracelet, big cuff, or bangles. Pair your bracelet(s) with earrings or a necklace that complement.
Is the dress strapless?
- Try pairing an 18-inch necklace with bracelets or a statement ring.
- A pair of statement earrings, such as dangle earrings or large hoops, can add a nice touch.
Does it have a V-shaped or U-shaped neck?
- If it is a V-neck, then try a Y-necklace, lariat necklace, or a pendant.
- If it has a U-shaped neckline, an 18-inch cultured pearl strand, a station necklace, or a pendant would work best.