Graduation Gift Ideas
Jewelry Ideas for Graduation Gifts
A graduation is an achievement that often marks the beginning of a new chapter in a person's life. Send them into their next journey and honor what they've accomplished with a piece of jewelry they can treasure for a lifetime.
High School Graduates
A graduate at this age is embarking on adulthood, so it makes sense to match the excitement of the occasion with something special. It is also fitting to give them something that they will keep close to their heart as they move on to college. Some gift ideas include:
- For girls, a pendant (perhaps customized) , a solitaire birthstone necklace or ring , or pair of diamond studs to start her jewelry wardrobe.
- For boys, a bold watch , stylish bracelet , or inspirational necklace is a lasting gift to mark this special occasion.
This is the turning point when a young person truly begins to become independent. They will soon be joining the workforce and begin their career. Start them off right with these gift ideas:
- For young women, consider a striking gemstone necklace or ring. Or perhaps a cultured pearl necklace , which is the perfect accessory for both professional and fancy attire.
- A watch is an excellent gift for both genders. Elegant and professional, it will give a young person confidence going forward.
This is an accomplishment a bit unlike the others. This experience has likely been a challenging commitment, one which a person should be enormously proud of. Reward your loved one's hard work with something befitting of a professional:
- For a woman, a diamond tennis bracelet would be a beautiful way to celebrate her hard work and dedication. A pair of diamond solitaire earrings is the perfect addition to her professional wardrobe, and something she can wear for many occasions.
- For a man, cufflinks will likely get good use as he enters his career. Both stylish and functional, a smartwatch is the perfect gift to start or upgrade his watch collection.