THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT: JEWELRY
Jewelry designed to delight every time
Father's Day Gift Ideas
Are you tired of the usual neckties, shirts, or wallets for Father’s Day? This year, consider a gift of jewelry for your father, grandfather, or partner. Here are some things to consider about the different types of jewelry for men.
Watches are a classic gift that is not only functional, but also stylish. His phone will tell him the time, but a watch adds a dash of personality to his look. When selecting a watch for Father’s Day, think about the following:
- Lifestyle: Does he dress up and head to the office? Is he a busy stay-at-home dad? Does he work with his hands a lot, or play sports?
- Personal style: Is it classic, modern, sporty, or a little bit of everything?
- Functionality: Would he enjoy the added features of a smartwatch, or does he prefer more traditional timepieces?
- Materials: Would he prefer metal, leather, or rubber?
Bracelets, Necklaces, and Rings
Men’s jewelry is often made from alternative metals like stainless steel, tungsten carbide, or titanium. However, there are many styles available in classic gold and sterling silver, and some even have diamonds or gemstones. Below are some popular jewelry styles for men.
- Chain Bracelets or Necklaces: Yellow gold is a popular choice, but you can switch it up with stainless steel, sterling silver, or white or rose gold. Common chain types for men include curb, figaro, rope, rolo, and box chains, among others.
- Leather Bracelets: These offer a more rugged and casual look. Leather bracelets look great paired with other bracelets or a handsome watch.
- Pendant Necklaces: Pendant necklaces for men often include simple yet meaningful designs such as crosses, dog tags, or anchors. They are available in many metal types, and some include diamonds or gemstones.
- Rings: If he likes to wear jewelry, a ring may be just his style. Men’s rings can range from simple metal bands to diamond-adorned, signet-style rings. Many are available in hypoallergenic metals, too.
- Personalized Jewelry: Our collection of personalized jewelry makes giving a meaningful gift easy. Add special details like his birthstone or a special message.
If he doesn’t like wearing jewelry, cuff links, a money clip, or a tie bar might be better options. Some styles can be personalized with his initials, a date, or a message. And some accessories even feature sports teams for a fun and professional way to support his team.