THE PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT: JEWELRY
Father's Day Gift Ideas
Are you tired of the usual neckties, shirts or wallets for Father's Day? This year, consider a jewelry gift. You can find something fresh and new that will make dad feel special.
Watches are a classic gift. Although his smartphone will tell him the time, a watch adds a dash of personality and style. And these days, men often want more than one style of watch. When selecting a watch this Father's Day, think about:
- Lifestyle: Does he dress up and head to the office? Is he a busy stay-at-home dad? Does he work with his hands a lot?
- Personal style: Is it classic, modern, or sporty?
- Functionality: Will he want the added features of a smartwatch, or does he prefer traditional watches?
- Materials: Would he prefer metal or leather?
Bracelets, necklaces, and rings
Men's jewelry is often made from non-traditional materials like stainless steel, tungsten carbide, or titanium. There are also many styles in classic gold and sterling silver.
- Chain bracelets or necklaces
- Leather bracelets
- Cross, dog tag, or anchor necklace
- Diamond rings or metal bands
- A personalized style including his birthstone or a special engraving
Cuff Links and Money Clips
If he just isn't into necklaces and bracelets, a stylish pair of cuff links or a money clip might be better options. Some styles can be personalized with his initials to make the gift even more special.