Ring Size Chart
Helpful Hints for the
perfect ring size
- When it comes to finding your ring size, timing is everything. Measure in the morning when your body is cool - that way swelling won't affect the measurement.
- This might seem obvious, but make sure to measure the finger you plan to wear your ring on. Dominant-side fingers are usually a bit larger than fingers on your opposite hand.
- A tip to remember: a wider band means a tighter fit. Consider a bit of wiggle room if you're going bold.
- Large knuckles can make sizing tricky. Find a size that allows you to slip the ring over your knuckles but isn't loose enough to fall off.
- Some rings can't be resized. Special metals like tungsten, titanium, cobalt, stainless steel and platinum fall into this category. This includes rings designed with gemstones all the way around like eternity bands.