Ring Size Guide
- When it comes to finding your ring size, timing is everything. Measure in the morning when your body is cool--that way swelling won't be a factor.
- This might seem obvious, but make sure to measure the finger you plan to wear your ring on. Dominant-side fingers are usually a bit larger than fingers on your other side.
- A tip to remember: the wider the band, the tighter the fit. Consider a bit of wiggle room if you're going bold.
- Large knuckles? Sizing can be tricky. find a size that allows you to slip the ring over your knuckles, but isn't loose enough to fall off.
- Some rings can't be resized. Special metals like tungsten, titanium, cobalt, stainless steel and platinum fall into this category. As do rings designed with gemstones all the way around--like eternity bands.
Tips For The Perfect Fit