Tips for the perfect layered look
Mixing and matching necklaces is a simple way to create a fresh look with the items you already have in your jewelry box.
- Try charms & beads Blending dainty charms and beads into one look creates an eye-catching aesthetic.
- Combine colors Depending on your mood, think about layering a variety of brightly colored necklaces or go for a singular hue.
- Consider the chains Mixing metals and chain materials can add an extra layer of detail to your ensemble.
- Keep your outfit in mind High neck, v-neck, scoop neck - whatever you wear, keep your neckline and pattern in mind when picking out your accessories.
- Dare to go bold If you're interested in trying a heavy, chunky style, go ahead and give it a whirl! A few bold necklaces can make a fabulous statement piece.
- Pick an array of lengths The most important thing to keep in mind when layering necklaces is length. Some of the best looks are made up of short, medium and long styles!
Now that you've got the basics covered - ready, set, layer!