Tips for Stacking Rings
A stack of well-matched rings not only makes a statement, but it's a different way to show your fashion flair. There's no wrong way to stack rings, so don't be afraid to experiment!
Ring Stacking Basics
Here are some basic tips and ideas to help you achieve tasteful, eye-catching looks.
- Combine colors: Mix contrasting colors to create a dramatic look. Or stick to similar colors for a more subtle look.
- Mix metals: Don't shy away from blending yellow, white, and rose gold.
- If you stack multiple gemstone rings, stagger the stones so that they lay better.
- Layer bands that vary in width and experiment with textures, too.
- Do you like classic and modern styles? Try wearing both!
- Depending on the look you want, stacking rings on every finger might be overkill. Consider wearing larger stacks on fewer fingers, or wearing smaller stacks on more fingers.
Stack Rings You Already Own
This trend is a fabulous way to wear things from the back of your jewelry box. While you may want to purchase some new rings to stack, the rings you already own are a great place to start.
You should always consider your lifestyle and workplace when choosing jewelry, so stacking rings is no different. Think about your daily activities and whether wearing multiple rings will be comfortable for you.
While these tips are good to keep in mind, the most important thing is to have fun and use your imagination!