Celebrating an 18th birthday soon? We've got a few gift ideas for the newly minted adults in your life.
Gifts for Guys
Giving a classic piece like a watch can be the perfect way to commemorate his journey into adulthood.
Gifts for Girls
She's all grown up, and that means she?'s probably expressing an interest in the finer things in life, like jewelry. Here are 5 gift ideas to help her celebrate.
1. Diamond jewelry - They're sparkly, sophisticated, and everything an 18-year-old could want. Give her a pair of stud earrings
or a solitaire pendant
to get her collection started.
2. Birthstone jewelry - Personal and stunning, birthstone pieces
will be a hit with your birthday girl.
3. Simple styles - Whether it's silver or any color of gold
, a piece of jewelry in a sleek metal will complement her wardrobe effortlessly.
4. Sentimental gifts - Birthday charms
for her charm bracelet can also be a simple, yet special gift. Or speak volumes by giving her a necklace
with a sweet sentiment like "love" or "hope." You could even choose a personalized
style and customize it just for her.
5. Statement jewelry - If your birthday girl has a vibrant personality, give her a piece of jewelry to match! A colorful statement ring
or pendant will be the perfect gift.
Now that you've read up on a few basics, it's time to shop and celebrate
Sweet 16 Gift Guide
30th Birthday Gift Guide
40th Birthday Gift Ideas
Only one email recipient may be specified.
The information entered on this form will not be used to send unsolicited email and will not be shared with a third party.
Your email has been sent.