Free Shipping on purchases over $50 (see shipping details)
It's beginning to look a lot like engagement season! Thinking of popping the question over the holidays? We can help you decide if the timing is right.
The holiday season is a magical time surrounded by the people you love most. It's also an enchanting time for a proposal, with so many engagements happening between Thanksgiving and Valentine?s Day. As you start planning, keep these 5 tips in mind.
5 HOLIDAY ENGAGEMENT TIPS:
1. Will she say yes? Make sure you know her answer to avoid creating an awkward moment for the whole family.
2. Don't be surprised if your engagement isn't the center of attention. It's still the holiday season, after all! Enjoy sharing all the good things happening with your loved ones, including your special moment.
3. Questions are bound to come your way, so be prepared to answer with at least a general idea of when your big day will be.
4. Don't forget to keep other people's feelings in mind! Is marriage a sensitive subject for any of your family members? Will proposing during a special tradition steal someone else's thunder? Is anyone else in the family possibly planning a holiday proposal? This should be a joyous occasion, so keep in mind the feelings of those around you and coordinate timing if necessary.
5. Make some time for yourselves. It's easy to get caught up in a whirlwind of family events, but make sure you carve out some time to celebrate your newfound commitment to each other.
No matter what, don?t forget to soak in the holiday spirit and revel in the excitement of your new adventure as a couple.
Only one email recipient may be specified.
The information entered on this form will not be used to send unsolicited email and will not be shared with a third party.
Your email has been sent.