Learn about the Kay Jewelers Extended Service PLan
|If Your Jewelry Costs:||Lifetime ESP Purchase Price Is:|
|$0.01 - $75.99||$19.99|
|$76.00 - $100.99||$29.99|
|$101.00 - $150.99||$54.99|
|$151.00 - $200.99||$59.99|
|$201.00 - $300.99||$74.99|
|$301.00 - $500.99||$94.99|
|$501.00 - $750.99||$124.99|
|$751.00 - $1,000.99||$144.99|
|$1,001.00 - $1,500.99||$169.99|
|$1,501.00 - $2,000.99||$189.99|
|$2,001.00 - $2,500.99||$219.99|
|$2,501.00 - $3,000.99||$249.99|
|$3,001.00 - $3,500.99||$279.99|
|$3,501.00 - $5,000.99||$299.99|
|$5,001.00 - $7,000.99||$349.99|
|$7,001.00 and above||$419.99|
The ESP is a repair plan. When you buy the ESP for your purchase, we'll furnish labor and parts necessary to maintain the merchandise in a usable and wearable condition. The ESP only covers wear during normal wear and use of the merchandise.
ESP coverage includes - but isn't limited to - the following services, subject to the other terms and conditions:
- Ring sizing
- Refinishing and polishing
- Rhodium plating white gold
- Earring repair
- Chain soldering
- Resetting your diamonds and gemstones
Parts may be replaced with parts of like and quality, including non-original manufacturer's parts.
The ESP isn't a replacement plan. Watches and the replacement of diamonds or gemstones are not covered under the ESP.
Nothing in the ESP obligates Kay to repair or replace materials resulting from excessive or abusive treatment of the merchandise other than normal wear and tear. The ESP also does not cover, including but not limited to:
- The loss or theft or damage resulting from loss, theft, misuse, abuse or Act of God.
- If you purchase the ESP after your merchandise purchase, it doesn't cover existing conditions that occur in the time between buying your merchandise and the effective date of the ESP.
- The ESP doesn't replace, any other warranties/guarantees applicable to the merchandise - it's a supplement.
- You must perform all maintenance on the merchandise required by any applicable underlying warranties/guarantees to maintain the merchandise in usable and wearable condition, as detailed in those warranties/guarantees.
- The ESP does not cover damage resulting from failure to comply with recommended services and/or maintenance as required under such warranties/guarantees.