How to Find A Wedding Band to Match Your Engagement Ring
KAY has a variety of bridal sets and engagement rings with matching wedding bands. But if your dream engagement ring doesn’t have a matching wedding band or set, don’t worry! Here are a few options for how to create your own perfect wedding set:
- Custom: You can design a ring that fits alongside and coordinates with your engagement ring with the KAY Custom Design Studio. Book an appointment with a consultant, bring in your ring, and see your vision come to life.
- Wraps and Enhancers: Wraps and enhancers are bands designed with curves that can fit alongside a variety of engagement rings. Some feature two bands with a space in the middle and wrap around your ring, creating the appearance of two wedding bands. Bring your engagement ring to the nearest KAY store to look at options in person, or a consultant can help you find the right ring on our website.
- Stackable Rings: Wraps and enhancers give you a variety of options to choose from, and some of those rings even stack together. Mix and match with different metal colors and stones for a unique and stylish layered look! You can also pick just one band and add to the stack on anniversaries and holidays in the years to come.
- Create Your Own: If you haven’t picked out an engagement ring yet, you may want to consider KAY’s online Create Your Own Ring program. This easy-to-use design program guides you through each step of designing an engagement ring. Plus, it has an option to add a wedding band that perfectly matches your ring! You can learn more here.
- Special Order: Some engagement rings may have matching wedding bands that are available for special order. Simply ask a KAY consultant! They can check if your ring has a matching band, and if not, they can guide you through alternate options.