Santa's Certificates will be issued through December 24th, 2015 at 11:59 PM ET, and are redeemable January 4th thru June 19th, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET, toward any jewelry purchase in-store or Kay.com.
Certificate is subject to the following conditions:
• Santa's Certificates are redeemable January 4th through June 19th, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET, toward any jewelry purchase in-store and on kay.com.
• Certificate will be applied in $100 increments toward the purchase price. May not be used with trade-ins.
• Purchase price (after discounts and excluding tax and shipping) must equal at least 3 times the amount of Certificate value being used. Validated certificate must be presented at time of redemption.
• Certificate will be voided when used. If only a portion of the certificate is used, that portion cannot be used again.
• Excludes previously owned merchandise, charity items and gift cards.
• Certificate has no cash value and cannot be used as payment on account.
• In-store layaways and special orders must be picked up by June 19th, 2016.
• Cannot be used on a previous purchase.
• Cannot be combined with any other offer.
• On purchases where certificates are being redeemed, additional certificates will not be issued.
• Certificates will be voided/reduced in $100 increments based on the value of the item(s) being returned.
• Certificates will not be issued on purchase of gift cards.
• For purchases made on kay.com, all Santa's Certificates will be issued via email after the transaction has processed.